Direct-to-Consumer Data Analyst (Contract)
$ Not disclosed
The NFL Digital Media Intelligence team helps business leaders make thoughtful, evidence-based decisions to support NFL Media`s long-term value. The DTC Data Analyst will be an essential role in the direct-to-consumer business and data strategy organization and serve as the key business partner across all functions including Marketing, Content, Product, and Operations.
This role is responsible for the reporting, forecasting, and optimization of the NFL Media’s DTC business. The DTC Data Analyst will work closely with teams across the DTC business to determine impact of current and future content and product initiatives, deliver actionable insights, and identify customer segments to reduce churn and grow customer lifetime value.
- Support development and reporting of KPIs across the NFL’s direct-to-consumer business
- Leverage internal and external trends to support revenue and subscriber forecasts
- Track and analyze data through exploratory analyses to answer key business questions, provide actionable insights, and ensure data integrity
- Work directly with stakeholders to develop new initiatives and tests based on user behavioral segments and within the context of broader business objectives
- Partner with IT teams to improve and iterate on the NFL’s current data architecture and capabilities
- Create materials and communicate key findings to key stakeholders / project leads
The ideal candidate must be motivated, disciplined and able to effectively work with autonomy in a fast-paced, cyclical and often highly fluctuating work environment. He/she/they must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- 3+ years of experience in descriptive analytics
- Knowledge of relational databases and conducting analysis in large data sets
- Experience using SQL and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts and data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or quantitative field
- Background in DTC Media or Sports business
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts, design, and data engineering
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Ability to execute analytics projects from beginning to end – including hypothesis forming, data collection, analysis, and presentation
- Able to think strategically and contextualize findings within NFL and broader market trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and work in fast-paced, high-pressure situations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience presenting to senior leaders
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with strong business acumen
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
Get the book
- Potential for >40 hour weeks leading up to and during the season
- Potential for required weekend tasks leading up to and during the season
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, in light of the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
National Football League looks for a Direct-to-Consumer Data Analyst (Contract) in Inglewood, CA 90301 location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at National Football League?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at National Football League is Not disclosed.
Direct-to-Consumer Data Analyst (Contract) responsibilities at National Football League
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at National Football League
To be disscussed with candidate