TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok`s SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We`re looking for a Data Analyst to support our NA & EU SMB team. As an SMB Data Analyst, you will drive quantitative analysis projects from start to finish regarding the SMB service channel, developing insights that help us understand the effectiveness of our sales & service teams and that identify opportunities to help SMBs grow to become successful advertisers. You will assist in the development of SMB business metrics, data structures and analytical frameworks and partner cross-functionally to use data to identify trends and solve problems.
1. Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our advertisers interact with our core products.
2. Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends.
3. Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our sales & service teams and the SMB advertisers they support.
4. Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights.
1. 2+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis;
2. Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL;
3. Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau);
4. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with experience communicating the results of analyses.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn`t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
TikTok looks for a Data Analyst, SMB in Austin, TX location.
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at TikTok is Not disclosed.
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...d Android mobile platforms. On September 9, a new Attack on Titan mobile game called Shingeki no Kyojin Brave Order was announced for iOS and Android. This is what we know so far from the
... as a system. We are a Public Benefit Corporation driven by purpose and shaped by values. We hire systems thinkers who are motivated by our purpose, share our values, and have the skills to advance ou...
...in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming a...