A rebellious Data Analyst is obsessed with the question “Why?”
Driving a car without a speedometer and gas gauge is like running a business blindly. You can make the car move, yes, but you’re blind to how fast or how long you can go without running out of gas.
The same is true when it comes to driving a business forward. Without a sense of a business’s PNLs, a real analysis of your customer behavior, and an understanding of what needs to happen to scale the company, the business will either run out of capital or get taken out by competitors. By leveraging data, we pull insights to inform decisions and offer ourselves and our clients clarity amongst all the noise.
Even when doing something as mundane as driving your car down the highway, you visually gather data about the location of the cars, orange cones, and traffic signals around you before you make a decision to change lanes. Data analysis is nothing more than an extension of that natural human behavior.
Data science is a powerful tool that leads to significant improvements in productivity, efficiency, sales, profits and other key business metrics and goals by eliminating unknowns and basing decisions in fact.
Rebel is looking for a Data Analyst: A person who can easily juggle many different fields and disciplines, a symbiosis of Sherlock Holmes, business analyst, and software developer.
The right candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the diversity of working on complex projects for clients across varying industries and varying sizes and budgets. The right individual for this role is a roll-up-your-sleeves type, who really enjoys data and loves to constantly find the answer to the question “Why”. They also enjoy learning new skills, aren’t afraid to share ideas and welcome the thought of being an in-house thought leader. They enjoy collaborating with other internal teams, including strategy and advertising, to ensure that the answers we find translate to propel our clients business forward.
What You’ll Do
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Work on an incredibly diverse client set to perform analysis of complex (type, quality, volume) sources to determine value and use. Determine and recommend data to include in analytical projects. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
– Create visualization dashboards, presentations and/or research reports based on a client’s needs.
– Collaborate with other teams to deliver data across various verticals.
– Develop and implement databases and data collection systems.
– Source third party data sets such as market research trends, GPS-coordinates for mapping, person-based demographics, and more.
– Perform deliverables like:
– Customer Behavior Analysis
– Target Market Identification
– Advertising Effectiveness Analysis
– Market Basket Analysis
– Profitability Forecasting
– Market Share Saturation & Trend Analysis
– New Market Location Opportunities
– Profit Net Loss Analysis
– Seasonality Analysis
– Probabilistic Advertising Forecasting, and more
– Keep on top of industry news and develop POVs to communicate relevant updates to the team
A degree in the following subjects is beneficial, but not required:
There are also a number of qualities we expect from a candidate to flourish in the Data Analyst role:
Preferred skills and/or experience (not required, just nice to have!):
REBEL INTERACTIVE GROUP looks for a DATA ANALYST in Southington, CT 06489 location.
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at REBEL INTERACTIVE GROUP is Not disclosed.
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...d Android mobile platforms. On September 9, a new Attack on Titan mobile game called Shingeki no Kyojin Brave Order was announced for iOS and Android. This is what we know so far from the
... as a system. We are a Public Benefit Corporation driven by purpose and shaped by values. We hire systems thinkers who are motivated by our purpose, share our values, and have the skills to advance ou...
...in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming a...