Work remotely with a cross-functional team of analysts, medical doctors, business leaders, and IT professionals to develop and deliver informatics and analytics services and solutions utilizing data from varied healthcare related data sources.
Utilize strong data science programming, quantitative and analytical skills to standardize, integrate and analyze large clinical data.
Identify meaningful patterns in diagnostic test results using data mining, pattern recognition techniques (clustering, association rule mining, and decision trees), and predictive analytics (regression modelling, machine and deep learning, neural networks).
Contribute to product development including visualizations and statistics-based altering systems to enable public health entities and clinicians to better serve their communities.
Build scaled data engineering algorithms to minimize the need for additional data curation
Work on end-to-end projects from data engineering, through advanced analytics, to final presentation and visualization
Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree student in quantitative field including Data Science, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Public Health, Computer Programming, Business, Economics, Statistics, or Math
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing priorities, and to work on cross-functional teams
- Working on large data sets using SAS is preferred (though other languages will be considered).
- Experience using data mining, pattern recognition, machine learning, deep learning, statistical and/or mathematical programming and modeling preferred.
- experience with visualization tools like Tableau, AWS Quicksight, Qlik, Power BI, SAS VIYA preferred
- Use of other languages and tools like Unix/Linux platform (Putty), AWS Sagemaker, GIS tools preferred
- Professional data science experience preferred
- Experience with clinical/health care data and specifically lab data preferred.
- Excellent communication skills strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required. Expertise in Excel preferred
- Open to limited travel
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
GET THE BOOK