As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The FDA BEST team is seeking a data analyst with an interest in healthcare and regulatory science to support our work with the FDA.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $107,000.00 to $194,000.00 based on a full time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience with health data analytics/informatics, in particular working with large-scale real world data sources like medical claims and EHRs
- At least 2 years of experience in health research including implementing study design, and presenting study results in written reports, presentations, and other mediums.
- At least 2 years of experience with clinical informatics vocabularies like ICD, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, NDC, etc.
- BA/BS in public health, health informatics, or data analytics with a focus in healthcare, and 2-3 years of experience
GET THE BOOK
- At least 2-years of experience with common data models like OMOP and/or FHIR would be preferred and knowledge of agile development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in healthcare and desire to learn
- Strong experience with SQL, and either Python or R
IBM looks for a Health Data Analyst/Informaticist in Washington, DC 20001 location.
How much Data Scientist Jobs professional earns at IBM?
The proposed salary for Data Scientist Jobs position at IBM is $107,000 - $194,000 a year.
Health Data Analyst/Informaticist responsibilities at IBM
According to the common industry standard, Data Scientist Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Scientist Jobs qualifications at IBM
To be disscussed with candidate