Data Scientist II
The Data Science team at Disney Streaming Services combines deep data analysis and research of our rich user data to present a compelling vision around user retention and preferences across the vast ecosystem of our product offerings and content. We are the insights and modeling partners for the content, marketing, product, and engineering teams at Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. As Data Scientists, we use data to empower decision-makers with information, predictions, and insights that ultimately influence the experiences of millions of users worldwide. If you are someone who loves to work cross-functionally, build models, perform statistical analysis, and create visualizations to provide scalable and iterative capabilities, then this is a fantastic role for you!
Basic Qualifications :
- Modeling: Apply state of the art machine learning and statistical analysis to develop models related to opportunity sizing, targeting, and optimization.
- Deep analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the service and content.
- Visualization of Insights: Development of prototype solutions, mathematical models, algorithms, and robust analytics leading to impactful insights communicated clearly and visually.
- Partnership: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, data visualization, experimentation and data architecture.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, or Statistics.
- 2+ years related experience with developing machine learning models and conducting statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of machine learning concepts and statistical methods
- Ability to draw insights and conclusions from data to inform model development and business decisions
- Desire to collaborate with other data scientists, data analysts, and key business partners
- Proficient in analyzing data and developing ML models using Python (with ML frameworks like tensorflow, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Capable of reading and writing Object-Oriented code to review and implement modeling pipelines (Airflow, Luigi, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL and distributed data technologies (Hive, Spark)
GET THE BOOK
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Physics.
- Working knowledge of Bayesian modeling and familiarity with probabilistic programming packages/language such as Stan, PyMC
- Experience fully integrating data science solutions into the business and operationalizing ML models
looks for a Data Scientist II in Seattle, WA 98104 location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at is Not disclosed.
Data Scientist II responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at
To be disscussed with candidate