COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Data Management with the tracking, preparation, review, processing and submission of contract data deliverables (CDRLs). Maintain contract data deliverable schedules and requirements ensuring accuracy and integrity of record of CDRL performance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable contract provisions relating to rights in technical data and computer software, including, but not limited to, ensuring customer data deliverables are marked in accordance with applicable contract clauses and requirements.
- BA/BS degree with 1+ yrs experience.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as they will interface with functionals, customers and suppliers on a regular basis.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow to maximize productivity -Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Tools including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Previous Data Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of intellectual property, international trade compliance, and FAR/DFAR interpretation preferred.
- Candidate should be results oriented, possess solid analytical, organizational and time management skills, and have a strong work ethic.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
GET THE BOOK