Business Analyst I- Remote (TX Only)
The Business Analyst I performs activities to support systems, applications and reporting that are essential to core business processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Coordinates and facilitates process improvement initiatives, new product implementations as well as system upgrades from administrative and other idea source areas.
- Meets with department subject matter experts and decision makers to gather and develop operational requirements for the purpose of improving on general business processes and document business requirements. Facilitates business workgroups for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations and information process flow. Diagnoses problems and find solutions to meet user requirements.
- Analyzes and understands business problems for the unit. Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes.
- Acts as a liaison between business owners, end users and the information systems solution team. Develops, documents and provides ongoing management of the department standard operating procedures relative to maintaining and supporting department applications and systems. Ensures that business requirements are traceable and testable. Responsible for sharing and incorporating organizational best practices into business applications.
- Utilizes internal and external sources to collect information and create written reports and visual representations for presentation and dissemination.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience in healthcare or managed care operations, prescription benefit management (PBM) and/or business processes
- Experience in business or quality analysis and the ability to make effective business decisions
- Able to identify, document and support implementation of efficient business solutions
- Proficient with PC-based systems including: Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn new information systems and software programs
- Programming language knowledge preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent business and technical writing skills
- Able to work well within a team environment and on independent projects
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
GET THE BOOK
EDUCATION: Bachelor`s or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
EXPERIENCE: 2 Years of Experience
Baylor Scott & White Health looks for a Business Analyst I- Remote (TX Only) in Remote (TX Only) - Belton, TX 76513 location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at Baylor Scott & White Health?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Baylor Scott & White Health is Not disclosed.
Business Analyst I- Remote (TX Only) responsibilities at Baylor Scott & White Health
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at Baylor Scott & White Health
To be disscussed with candidate