- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
- Intermediate SQL, ETL, Excel and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
Amazon is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join and help unlock insights which take our business to the next level. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as an outstanding business acumen. The ideal candidate knows and loves our customers (internal and external) and will work back from the customer to create actionable insights and reporting. They are experts in partnering and earning trust with operations/business leaders to drive these key business decisions. You will leverage data to drive operational efficiencies, provide key data-driven insights, enable new opportunities and innovate on behalf of business customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the development and maintenance of new and existing solution artifacts which are focused on driving efficiency within the business via analysis, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
- Excellent writing skills, to create artifacts easily digestible by business and tech partners.
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- Experience identify and building solutions to improve business efficiency via automation
- 5+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
- Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $111,800 - $136,400/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon`s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
GET THE BOOK
Amazon.com Services LLC looks for a Business Analyst in United States location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at Amazon.com Services LLC?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Amazon.com Services LLC is $111,800 - $136,400 a year.
Business Analyst responsibilities at Amazon.com Services LLC
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at Amazon.com Services LLC
To be disscussed with candidate