At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Data Scientist, are to:
- Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline;
- Independently perform statistical analysis, computer programming, predictive modeling, and experimental design;
- Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the Data Science Community;
- Use advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques, and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations, and solutions;
- Contribute to the development of code, bioinformatic analyses pipelines, computational tools, and databases for mining and visualizing large genomic data sets;
- Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of the organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in the business.
Relocation assitance as well as visa sponsorship is available.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience OR Master’s degree with at least two years of experience OR Ph.D.;
- Educational preparation or applied experience in at least one area such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Genetics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Genomics, Computational Biology, Applied Mathematics, Quantitive Genetics, Computer Science or another related quantitative discipline;
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in computational skills and level of experience building data models using R, Python, or other statistical and/or mathematical programming packages;
- Strong proficiency in predictive modeling—to include comprehension of the theory, modeling/identification strategies, and limitations and pitfalls;
- Intermediate proficiency in machine learning algorithms and concepts;
- Experience in the successful delivery of valuable analysis through application of domain knowledge;
- Evidence of ability to strong business acumen;
- Strong communication competencies to include presentations and delivery of complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise, and actionable.
Bayer looks for a Data Scientist in Chesterfield, MO location.
How much Data Scientist Jobs professional earns at Bayer?
The proposed salary for Data Scientist Jobs position at Bayer is Not disclosed.
Data Scientist responsibilities at Bayer
According to the common industry standard, Data Scientist Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Scientist Jobs qualifications at Bayer
To be disscussed with candidate