Lead Data Analyst (Remote)
Insightly CRM is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join our fast-growing CRM company. As a key member of a lean team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of challenges, processes, and data that makes the engine of this Sales organization hum.
As a member of our Sales Operations team, you will have an integral role in driving the insights, operations, and strategy that enables Sales to run better, faster, and smarter. Sales Operations is an excellent team to learn how a business really runs. This person will work closely with leadership and have a significant impact on the growth and development of the business.
Essential Job Functions (or “Job Duties”)*
- Strategy & planning: pulling ongoing and ad hoc reporting for weekly / quarterly business reviews, and providing insights to inform business decisions.
- Systems & administration: implementing and consolidating data sources for improved reporting and analytics - think Snowflake, Tableau, Power BI, Metabase, Excel, etc.
- Sales processes & analysis: identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility.
- Cross-collaboration: While also talking frequently with our stakeholders in sales, marketing, ops, product, finance, and more to help troubleshoot systems issues, review insights from our analyses, and build future-state processes and systems.
- The scrappy startup mentality is part of our DNA, so there`s a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We tackle today’s challenges while balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- Natural smarts: we are looking for people who can look at complex problems and solve them start to finish.
- Technical skills: you’re familiar with implementing and scaling business intelligence tools from the the ground up
- Strong analytical skills: you geek out on data, can quickly structure analyses to answer key business questions to drive decision-making, and have perspectives on building the right data architecture. Advanced SQL skills and the ability to implement BI tools are a must
- Process and operational thinking: you can identify and tackle a problem independently, iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a digestible way for future audiences. Previous CRM experience is a plus.
- Communication and stakeholder management: you can communicate with the right parties, often across various departments, to figure out how we build the right processes and workflows to drive efficiency while also giving us the data to measure how we`re doing. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility and hustle: you manage change and ambiguity well, and can correctly prioritize and pivot between multiple tasks or projects at once. You can quickly differentiate priorities from distractions.
- Previous Sales, Sales/Revenue Operations, or Strategy experience is a plus.
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting Jan 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs.
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
- Our Mission: *
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The salary range for this role in San Francisco is $100,000 to $110,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be/is also eligible for an annual performance based variable compensation of $30,000. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
GET THE BOOK