Business Analytics Specialist (Intern)
$ Not disclosed
The Business Analytics Specialist provides business analytics services such as business intelligence, market and customer research and analysis, and creation of dashboards and scorecards to support business units and various enterprise functions. This role will be a specialized role focused on supporting the senior leadership and other functions through the Capability Center with insights, management reports, and analysis for decision-making process.
- Works with business partners to provide solutions for data collection, verification (accuracy, common scale, etc.), consolidation, analysis and reporting
- Translates business needs into analytics/reporting requirements to support executive decisions and workflows with required information
- Coordinates with knowledge workers to understand their information needs and identifies ways to visualize and present information in a user-friendly manner
- Interacts with Information Architects to understand how information is stored, modeled, and tagged
- Supports user experience specialists and information architects to enhance information visualization through development of dashboards and user interfaces
- Works closely with colleagues for knowledge sharing, mentoring, and training
- Documents solutions created to support effective training, maintenance, and support
- Examples of specific projects/tasks (not exhaustive):
- Support Commercial Excellence data needs:
- Weekly meeting
- Monthly updates
- Quarterly updates
- Customer Interview Process
- Collect responses
- Analyze feedback at enterprise level
- Provide tools for business units to analyze feedback
- Commercial project tracking in Smartsheet (ECLS projects)
- Salesforce data consolidation (opportunity pipeline & performance)
- Support Design Thinking & Innovation data needs:
- Maintain and evolve existing dashboards and data collection methods
- Smartsheet administration
- License administration and ticket management
- Solutions development
- Smartsheet app maintenance (control center, data uploader, etc.)
- Thought partner on current tool enhancements & new tool requests
- Ad hoc requests
- Very strong Excel skills, including Data Modeling, Power Pivot, Power Query
- Skilled in Microsoft Power Platform (Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and O365 suite of tools
- Understanding of common data structures, relational databases, and architectures (ERP structure, relational tables, etc.)
- Skilled in programming languages: SQL, DAX, M
- Competent in information taxonomy creation, information visualization, information modeling
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies on the job
- Smartsheet skills a plus
- Ability to quickly establish effective and diverse trust-based relationships with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ability to prioritize among multiple stakeholder needs and understand business needs and trade-offs.
- Ability to broker consensus in contentious or politically sensitive situations Ability to turn insights into actionable steps that can drive business value
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, logically, tactfully, and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic environment with agile teams, where not all requirements are defined initially
- Results oriented; proven track record in delivering results; demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction
- In progress or completed university degree in data analytics, data science, computer science, management information systems, finance, statistics, or related fields
- Experience as a data analyst, business intelligence analyst, market research analyst, financial analyst, statistician, or equivalent role preferred
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day – from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”
Get the book
EnPro Industries looks for a Business Analytics Specialist (Intern) in Remote location.
How much Data Science Intern professional earns at EnPro Industries?
The proposed salary for Data Science Intern position at EnPro Industries is Not disclosed.
Business Analytics Specialist (Intern) responsibilities at EnPro Industries
According to the common industry standard, Data Science Intern specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Science Intern qualifications at EnPro Industries
To be disscussed with candidate