Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and
do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world`s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We`re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow.
Who we`re looking for
Toyota`s Project Planning and Management Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Data Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to collect, process, and analyze data relating to USMCA qualification requirements in support of data-driven decision-making by other project stakeholders.
Reporting to the Manager, the person in this role will support the Project Planning and Management department`s objective to promote data-driven decision-making and sustainable process development for modeling activities in order to achieve year-over-year qualification to USMCA requirements.
What you`ll be doing
- Modeling/Analytics: Input data and maintain changepoints from various sources to assess and summarize impact to USMCA qualification (both current and forecasted results); interpret simulated forecast results to confirm accuracy, diagnose changes, and pursue opportunities that may improve overall USMCA qualification results; support modeling/study requests from various sources by evaluating and communicating potential impacts to USMCA qualification
- Communicate Data-Driven Insights: Summarize results and provide insights to potential opportunities that may improve USMCA qualification results/forecasts; support executive reports by visualizing the data in a clear and concise manner
- Sustainable Process Development: Document and visualize modeling/analytics operations utilizing JKK methods to standardize processes; enhance existing and develop new tools (i.e., Excel, PowerBI, Access, etc.) to streamline and/or automate modeling operations with an output that is accessible and easily consumed by cross-functional stakeholders
What you bring
- Bachelor`s degree (or higher) or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and diagnostics/problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented quality of work to ensure accurate results
- Strong relationship-building skills to support and collaborate cross-functionally
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage multiple requests simultaneously and communicate changing priorities accordingly
- Strong communication skills – ability to deliver complex and accurate information in a simple manner across cultures and organizational boundaries
Added bonus if you have:
- Bachelor`s degree (or higher) in business, engineering, math, IT, or related field
- Prior data analytics and database management experience
- Successful completion of TBP and JKK through panel review or equivalent
- Previous exposure to Agile Project Management concepts
- Previous experience with development of Power BI reports and Access databases
- In-depth knowledge of USMCA requirements and proven application thereof
- Familiarity of key vehicle components and systems
What we`ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members` efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc`s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com!
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
GET THE BOOK