Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte`s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client`s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you`ll do
Support a fast-paced government client. Provide a range of public health analysis to support a health preparedness and response mission. Specific tasks include:
- Provide input into the protocols on the collection, management, interpretation of data
- Support senior analysts with the coordination and collaboration with a broad spectrum of public health analysis
- Support analysis of public health and medical data elements to enhance situational awareness and decision making
- Prepare, produce, and coordinate inputs for reports, studies, and briefings for a variety of audiences
- Assist with the analysis of complex public health policies, programs, and statistics to advise senior management on public health policies, operations, produces, and services
- Research and evaluate developed and/or evolving scientific and technology efforts
- Assist in collaborative research and development efforts
Deloitte`s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients` core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor`s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience providing support to federal or public sector agencies
How you`ll grow
- Emergency preparedness and response experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there`s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
GET THE BOOK