About the Role:
The SQL Server Conversion Data Analyst works with key stakeholders to understand their business needs, and then addresses those needs through technology, where possible. The focus of the Conversion Data Analyst is acquisition of client legacy data for conversion, collaboration across resources to effectively prepare project for delivery team and accurate, efficient delivery of projects. The Conversion Data Analyst works closely with the business and technology teams to implement solutions that meet the needs of the business. This person understands business and ensures that there is integration between business and technology. The Conversion Data Analyst understands the system implementation process – and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
Specific responsibilities will be:
· Critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Communicates information in a form well matched to and well received by the audience both internal and to customers
· Manage client interactions and prioritize tasks for multiple concurrent projects
· Looks beyond obvious solutions and attempts to identify underlying or hidden problems or trends.
· Seeks to identify and offer solutions to problems that affect other groups.
· Asks critical, insightful questions, and probes for information that facilitates problem solving.
· Evaluates the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions.
· Understands customers business needs and can interpret business analysis requirements.
· Recognizes quickly when progress towards results is slowing or stalling and takes immediate action to get back on track.
· Demonstrates commitment to ongoing improvement, achieves success by collaborating on cross-functional changes that impact others, and a commitment to data-based decisions.
· Demonstrates initiative and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments and/or projects.
· Demonstrates willingness to think outside the given parameters to see if there is a better, more effective way
· Attempts through analysis to generate new, innovative ideas that optimize service delivery
· Manages customer expectations throughout implementation process
SQL Server Management Studio
Requirement Ticketing System (JIRA, Confluence)
Excel / Word / Outlook
Ability to learn Blackbaud Proprietary Conversion Tools
Desired: Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge
Desired: Development experience with SQL Server Integration Services
2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Management studio, and columnar data base structures
English proficiency minimum B2 – advance level required
Requires knowledge of SQL and other database systems.
Strong MS Excel skills for data manipulation
Designs, implements and maintains physical and logical database solutions
Ability to architect a schema, establishing primary, secondary keys and indexing.
Develop queries and ETLs to move data.
Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/projects efficiently
Problem solving and conflict resolution.
Positive attitude centered on achieving high client satisfaction, both internal and external.
Candidate must be located in Costa Rica and must comply with legal work permit requirements - Blackbaud has a remote work environment in Costa Rica
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin , Twitter , Instagram , Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Get the book
Blackbaud looks for a Data Analyst in Remote location.
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Blackbaud is Not disclosed.
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
To be disscussed with candidate
...tand the world. That means independent journalism is at the heart of all we do as a company. It’s why we have a newsroom that’s 1,700 strong and sends journalists to report on the ground f...
...design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of US Safety efforts.
Conduct quantitative analysis, deliver insights, and influence US Safety decision making through understanding of user behavi...