$ Not disclosed
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a consumer internet business, or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation
- Experience building aggregates and optimizing data workstreams
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Tableau or comparable software
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to outstanding esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We`re always live at Twitch. Continually learn about all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Data is central to Twitch`s decision-making process, and analysts are a critical component to evangelize data-driven decision making in all of our operations. As an analyst at Twitch, you will be on the ground floor with your team, shaping the way product performance is measured, defining what questions should be asked, and scaling analytics methods and tools to support our growing business, leading the way for high-quality, high velocity decisions for your team.
For this role, we`re looking for an experienced data analyst who will help develop the strategy and initiatives within our Business Development team. You will be responsible to define and track KPIs, support strategic initiatives, implement data instrumentation, evaluate opportunities/deals, and inform on investment. Our ideal candidate is a "full-stack" data powerhouse who uses data to drive decision-making to ensure the best experiences for our creators and their communities.
- Inform business and product strategies by defining and updating core metrics for each initiative
- Convert data into actionable insight and communicate with business stakeholders
- Establish analytical framework for your team: ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to surface key data to stakeholders
- Evaluate and forecast impact of business strategies on creators, viewers, and the entire Twitch ecosystem
- Drive the team`s analysis roadmap and prioritize the most valuable projects
- Tackle complex and ambiguous analysis projects, and identify the trade-offs between speed and quality and apply or route work
- Technical background and programming experience–especially R or Python
- Experience building data products
- Passion about online communities, games, and Twitch
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get the book