Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Are you passionate about studying and helping to set the future of cash? Then bring your economics, public policy, or operations research background to identify and address policy and operational challenges for the Federal Reserve System’s Cash Product Office. We have an exciting opportunity for you on our Data and Policy Analysis team!
About the Cash Product Office:
The Cash Product Office provides strategic leadership and supporting services to the Federal Reserve’s FedCash Services business line. Based in San Francisco, the Cash Product Office provides strategic direction to the operations of 28 Cash Services offices across the United States, each with its own staff, equipment, and vault, and that collectively handle approximately 33 billion pieces of United States currency each year.
To set its strategic direction and make sound business decisions, the CPO conducts qualitative and quantitative research on payment system trends and their relationship to cash. To support these efforts, depending on your knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience, your job will be to:
Get the book
- Conduct analysis and evaluate the efficiency of a focused set of current policies and programs; identify emerging policy issues, opportunities, and risks, as well as develop, provide analysis of, and recommend viable alternatives
- Engage with an array of databases and data management systems to analyze key trends and develop significant insights into cash usage; recommend improvements for data management and reporting processes and partner with application developers on solutions
- Provide support for or lead project teams on project tasks and goals; be responsible for the development and refinement of research questions, work plans, and analytical approaches with minimal direction
- Produce high-quality results and present them to a range of audiences
- Participate in and/or initiate original research to further business line knowledge
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco looks for a Associate Data and Policy Analyst in San Francisco, CA 94105 location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is Not disclosed.
Associate Data and Policy Analyst responsibilities at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
To be disscussed with candidate