$ Not disclosed
We invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
Job Profile Summary
The Data Scientist role will be responsible for turning data into actionable insight to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, make pricing decisions, improve customer experience that will include but not limited to performance evaluations and financial projections. Data scientist use their analytics skills to help design and implement core components of algorithms and models. They focus in applying machine learning techniques to build high quality intelligent systems integrated with our products.
- Solve business problems by leveraging advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches.
- Ensure data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration and data audits.
- Work within the Machine Learning Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model’s performance and monitor outcomes
- Work with cross-functional teams to explore new ways of finding insights from data and provide recommendations
- Identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analyses
- MS in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- 2+ years of experience building machine learning or AI systems
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of artificial intelligence, machine learning, self-learning systems and deep learning with proven track record of innovation solving business and real problems, including mastering the mathematical underpinnings of these methods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Python, C/C++
- Experience with machine learning software packages and deep learning tools and packages (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- Experience working with finance industry.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, Bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semi structured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, machine learning on mobile devices
- Ability to clearly explain technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Team-oriented but is able to complete tasks independently
- Interest in statistics
- Interest in predicting trends and identifying patterns
- Innovative thinking
- Critical thinking
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug free workplace.
Get the book
PRA Group looks for a Data Scientist in Remote location.
How much Data Scientist Jobs professional earns at PRA Group?
The proposed salary for Data Scientist Jobs position at PRA Group is Not disclosed.
Data Scientist responsibilities at PRA Group
According to the common industry standard, Data Scientist Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Scientist Jobs qualifications at PRA Group
To be disscussed with candidate