Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible seeks a Data Scientist who will help our product, marketing, and content teams target customers and prospects as well as understand and personalize the content, format and context needed to optimize their book-listening experience.
In this role, you will make the best of your skillset in predictive modeling and business intelligence to explain, quantify, predict and prescribe. You will translate business and financial goals into agile, insightful analytics. You will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers, and will convey findings in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders.
As a Data Scientist, you will...
- Develop models to optimize the Who, When, Where and How of all our conversations with customers.
- Contribute to the growth of the Audible Data Science team by sharing your ideas, intellectual property and learning from others.
- BA/BS in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Econometrics, Finance.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- 1+ years of working experience.
- Fluent in SQL, Python.
- Passion for data (and fearlessness in the face of a data tsunami), modeling, research design and cutting-edges algorithms.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We`re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we`ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it`s our people who make Audible`s service possible. We`re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Get the book