Analytics & Data Science Intern
$ Not disclosed
Title: Analytics & Data Science Intern
We are currently hiring a Business Analytics Analyst who will be responsible for developing and delivering critical business insights and decision support. This includes end-to-end analysis of operations process analytics, vehicle lifecycle analytics, workforce efficiency analytics as well as other functional areas that the Business Analytics team supports. This position will be located in our World Headquarters Parsippany, NJ office.
- Provide decision support and decision enablement through operational analytics, financial modeling, and business foresight.
- Deliver point in time analytics supporting current business needs and anticipate volatility in key focus areas.
- Develop accurate and timely analyses on a wide variety of areas related operations/fleet management/supply chain/procurement. This may include analysis of operating behaviors, total cost of ownership, vehicle lifecycle management, supply chain impacts, vehicle sales optimization, workforce planning optimization, procurement etc. Draws conclusions and makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Partner with cross functional teams (Revenue, Field Operations, Car Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) to understand and represent implications of strategic changes to overall business and functional areas.
- Responds to "Ad hoc" analytical requests.
Get the book
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics/Data Science or related field and previous experience in business analytics & financial modeling
- Applied knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Ability to think strategically and identify critical success factors when developing analysis and reporting activities. Ability to translate diverse pieces of information into meaningful conclusions and results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various organizational levels and translate data/analysis into business procedure/execution changes
- Expert use of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Excel (including creating macros, pivot tables and using graphing functions), SAS/SQL or similar database language
- Demonstrated skill in accessing, compiling, and analyzing large volumes of data
- Demonstrated skill in problem solving and recommending solutions based on analysis
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and prioritization skills. Must be very detail oriented, and have solid time management abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
Avis Budget Group looks for a Analytics & Data Science Intern in Texas location.
How much Data Science Internship professional earns at Avis Budget Group?
The proposed salary for Data Science Internship position at Avis Budget Group is Not disclosed.
Analytics & Data Science Intern responsibilities at Avis Budget Group
According to the common industry standard, Data Science Internship specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Science Internship qualifications at Avis Budget Group
To be disscussed with candidate