Junior Data Analyst
$ Not disclosed
DL - Data & Technology
Golub Capital is looking for a skilled Junior Data Analyst to assist in the review and maintenance of key client information for the Firm and provide support to end users with data quality initiatives.
- Execute action plans to remediate data quality issues; this will include but is not limited to actions such as:
- creating and editing / updating records
- documenting business process and data flows
- using reporting and data analytics tools to confirm root causes of data issues and potential prevention methods
- working with multiple internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Assist with entering and maintaining relevant information in applicable applications
- Review and update information in multiple systems
- Generate various reports from multiple systems
- Actively participate in innovative projects to improve the data quality or master data management within the Firm’s data ecosystem
Qualifications & Experience:
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior attending local university with a focus in Finance, Business or other related fields
- Ability to work part-time with set hours between 9 AM to 5 PM
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office desktop and Office365 tools (e.g., Word, SharePoint)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, while demonstrating strong teamwork
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, manage time and priorities under pressure and meet deadlines
- COVID vaccinations required, subject to applicable local, state and federal law
Critical Competencies for Success
Our Gold Standards Model defines key behaviors and competencies across 4 dimensions: Leadership, Achieving Results, Personal Effectiveness and Thinking Critically. These behaviors and competencies drive our ability to win together.
- Leadership : Role models in this area consistently focus on the right goals and priorities and continually develop themselves and others. Always team players, they influence and engage with others to contribute to a great culture.
- Achieving Results : Role models in this area are high achievers who develop careful plans and execute consistently and effectively. They hold themselves and others accountable for delivering high quality results.
- Thinking Critically : Role models in this area understand our business, rely on analytical reasoning to define and solve problems and make decisions effectively. They are forward thinking, anticipating issues and addressing them in advance.
- Personal Effectiveness: Role models in this area build strong relationships and communicate effectively. They are driven to exceed expectations and adaptable to changing circumstances.
The department-specific competencies define the knowledge, skills and abilities that are needed to successfully perform the functional or technical work of this role.
- Deal Execution: Evaluates, structures and executes investment opportunities and transactions.
- Relationship Management: Establishes, develops and manages internal and external relationships.
- Portfolio Management: Actively monitors portfolio companies to identify risks and opportunities that may impact overall performance.
- Risk Management: Demonstrates credit acumen by leveraging tools and analyses and interpreting due diligence findings to guide decisions while balancing risks and rewards.
- Financial Analysis: Uses financial analyses to generate insights and support fact-based decision making.
- Competitive Positioning: Demonstrates knowledge of the Firm`s capabilities, the Firm’s position in the industry, competitors’ capabilities and end markets. Recognizes implications of knowledge on Firm’s positioning.
- Legal Documentation: Demonstrates knowledge of legal documentation, processes and procedures.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Golub Capital offers a full range of benefits which includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Golub Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get the book
Golub Capital looks for a Junior Data Analyst in Chicago, IL location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at Golub Capital?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Golub Capital is Not disclosed.
Junior Data Analyst responsibilities at Golub Capital
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at Golub Capital
To be disscussed with candidate