$ $80,000 - $90,000 a year
BSI is hiring a mid-level Data Analyst to make sense of trends and patterns in data and identify ways to optimize or improve operations delivery performance.
This position may be located in the US or UK; with some domestic and international travel (including BSI offices) once COVID restrictions lift.
- Support business leadership in developing the approach to data analysis (including the processes, tools, techniques, technology and KPIs)
- Accountable for ensuring that the data analysis work complies with the Notified Body requirements outlined by the Compliance, Risk and Regulatory team, and that any potential risks or issues are raised to management
- Proactively engage key functional stakeholders to establish business requirements and potential data analysis studies
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, using Big Data Analytics, followed by a variety of techniques (such as data mining, statistical analysis etc.) to establish the drivers behind a pattern or trend in the data and any opportunities for optimization
- Identify the data sources required for the analysis, collecting, migrating and cleansing the data
- Create reports using data visualisation and other business intelligence tools, to deliver the findings and any insights to key stakeholders in a compelling way
- Provide a level of coordination for the areas involved, to help them implement the findings and monitor results
- Providing forecasts as per the Finance schedule
- Build strong working relationships with functional heads and other key stakeholders, that will be the ‘internal customers’ of the data analysis studies, educating them in the data analysis capability, in order that they can develop an understanding of how best to utilise it
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the relevant business units, their strategic goals, operating environment and market dynamics, in order to facilitate business areas in identifying areas for analysis that will add value to the organisation
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a data analysis role in a professional services environment, with a track record of positively impact business performance
- Possesses a solid understanding and demonstrable experience in using the tools, techniques and technologies in the data analysis space, such as data querying using SQL; analysis and forecasting using Excel; creating dashboards using BI software
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; must have ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels clearly, concisely, confidently and in a way that engages the audience and achieves the desired result
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, ample annual leave/paid time off, and other robust benefits depending on country.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Get the book
BSI looks for a Data Analyst in Remote location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at BSI?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at BSI is $80,000 - $90,000 a year.
Data Analyst responsibilities at BSI
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at BSI
To be disscussed with candidate