Investigations Data Analyst, Physical Retail Investigations
$ Not disclosed
- High school diploma or equivalent 1+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, asset protection, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
- 1+ year of in data visualization/programming/queries (Tableau, SQL, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service driven environment
- 1+ years of MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
The Investigations Data Analyst, Physical Retail Investigations will provide support and analysis of investigation and resolution services pertaining to the protection of people, product, assets and data for Amazon. This individual will be responsible for proactively reviewing data, queries, and dashboards to identify anomalies and build out investigations. This individual will also be responsible for providing actionable recommendations derived from the data analysis and drive profitability through loss prevention and shrink improvement. This individual will be responsible for supporting investigative matters pertaining to the loss of merchandise, company assets, fraud, and other financial impacts to the business. This position will provide investigative insight, training, and process analysis for key business stakeholders. Additionally, this individual will look at strategic options to elevate the program and expand operations into new areas and opportunities. The Investigations Data Analyst is a key member of the investigations team. This position is based in Goodyear, Arizona and will report in to the Manager of Physical Retail Investigations, Strategic Investigative Solutions, Loss Prevention, Global Security Operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively identifies investigations through extracting data evidence from internal reporting, data analysis, store reported theft incidents, dashboards, queries, and theft trends (both internal and external).
- Conduct extensive public records research and open source intelligence to support investigations
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine how to prevent future situations that lead to theft / fraud and influence operational best practices with key stakeholders
- Prepare reports of investigative findings and communicates to key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain queries that identify anomalies for future investigative research.
- Leverage fraud models/strategies to mitigate fraud/loss while minimizing customer and operations impact.
- Develop, enhance, and track reporting on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Manages set expectations; prioritizing own workload and provides visibility and updates to manager regarding project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon to collaborate on fraud risks and investigations
- Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled.
- Conduct interviews when appropriate
- Wicklander-Zulawski Certified
- Loss Prevention Certified (LPC)
- Strong analytical leader with effective management and problem-solving skills
- Passion for data-driven research and inquiry · Detailed knowledge of theft and statutory laws/regulations
- Experience with retail loss prevention and investigations
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines with the ability to multi-task when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Writing skills are particularly important for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Get the book
Amazon.com Services LLC looks for a Investigations Data Analyst, Physical Retail Investigations in Goodyear, AZ location.
How much Data Analyst Jobs professional earns at Amazon.com Services LLC?
The proposed salary for Data Analyst Jobs position at Amazon.com Services LLC is Not disclosed.
Investigations Data Analyst, Physical Retail Investigations responsibilities at Amazon.com Services LLC
According to the common industry standard, Data Analyst Jobs specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required Data Analyst Jobs qualifications at Amazon.com Services LLC
To be disscussed with candidate